Thursday 11 September 2008

How to get 'lucky'..



Some people are just lucky, right?





Wrong!




People who are just lucky tend to create their own luck. And anyone can do it, it's just that most people don't-they wait for things to happen to them (it's ok, I admit I've done this plenty of times).





I'm not talking about any magic potion here by the way, or doing any 'hocus pocus'-or in fact doing anything illegal, sorry!





But here's the thing, you can be lucky by having a great attitude, by being fun to be around, by helping people out, by doing things that other people can't be bothered to do, by being happy and showing it, by working hard, by being likeable.

(Isn't today of all days a time to remember just how lucky you are to be alive? If you need a reminder, remember 9/11/2001.) Count your blessings-you already have more than most.


All sound a bit cheesy?-Ok well why don't you give it a go then? You see the truth is some people may do/be these things now and then-but to create your own luck, you need to create a real buzz about yourself. If people want to be around you, they will do things for you.




Then you start to open your own doors , and luck starts happening.




Trust me, it works.



There are times when I have been 'moping' around and had all the bad 'luck' I could handle.



But when I turn on the motor and act like I'm the luckiest person in the world-I change physically and mentally. Then good luck starts to show up-and you just have to notice it. The more consistent you are with your behaviour and attitude, the more chance you have of making yourself one of those 'lucky' people in life.





So go on-act it, expect it, and you'll start to get it.

Amana. x

No comments: