Monday 26 September 2011

An X Factor star is an 'unlikely' one ...

So The X Factor is back on our screens in the UK and has landed on the screens in the US.

The contest is full of excellent singers - solo and groups, and has it's usual mix of those who cannot and will never be able, to sing. Even if their mum does tell them they can.

But can you pick a 'winner' out of all that talent?  
There are plenty of people with confidence, and those who have been singing for years - they know how to face an audience and love the spotlight.
Chances are that one of them will win - right?

Well actually, wrong....

The star, and ultimate winner will be someone who is the opposite to that, trust me (I know it's early days and you have my permission to e mail me to tell me I'm wrong, if I am (!)).

But I know that the person who wins will be someone like this:

- They will lack confidence
- They won't have much stage experience
- They will be humble and doubt their abilities
- They will believe that anyone else is likely to win, except themselves   
-  They won't believe that people could actually vote for them....

How do I know this? Because that's the kind of person we want to see win.

The winner will be an 'unlikely' star. An ordinary 'girl/guy next door' type .
A total 'non celebrity'.
Someone who has talent - but more importantly has a big dose of  'Ingredient X'.

Watch and you'll see.

Amana
Straightforward, straight talking (Ingredient X) coach.
http://www.walkahead.co.uk/
http://www.amanawalker.com/

No comments: